WOT Drive

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Cleaned up the Mach a couple days ago and thought I'd take it out for a couple quick runs finally nice enough to get a couple WOT videos so I thought I'd share

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p67m58dJvBU"]YouTube- 2004 Mach 1 Hard Accel[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTYDW738z7s"]YouTube- 2004 Mach 1 Quick Flyby[/nomedia]

EVO-lution

Established Member
eh it's alright j/k ;) hahaha. sounds killer man. I think you should slap an O/R mid on there and see how it sounds then :thumbsup:

I need to get more vids of mine. you're inspiring me

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
eh it's alright j/k ;) hahaha. sounds killer man. I think you should slap an O/R mid on there and see how it sounds then :thumbsup:

I need to get more vids of mine. you're inspiring me

Haha yeah I might do what my friend did and gut the cats, but my only problem would be these annoying cops in fairfax :bash: I don't want to get pulled again, they're by far the worst cops I've ever dealt with and they're always looking for nice cars to pull over:nonono:.. Maybe one day when it's not my DD lol

good haha your car sounds :beer: insane and the nice weathers starting to roll around:rockon:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
^ Yea Fairfax cops are relentless. But I just swapped my straight pipes in, but im only a county over in Arlington

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Haha well hopefully you don't have to come through fairfax too often

Btw car sounds nice :thumbsup:

Yea usually not goin through there, but have been.

And thanks for the props, We need to get a good cruise sometime and have some fun. You ever go to the Chick F'lea meets on friday nights?

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Yea usually not goin through there, but have been.

And thanks for the props, We need to get a good cruise sometime and have some fun. You ever go to the Chick F'lea meets on friday nights?

No, never been. Course I have baseball on Friday nights but we do need to get a cruise together haha it'd be great

EVO-lution

Established Member
Haha yeah I might do what my friend did and gut the cats, but my only problem would be these annoying cops in fairfax :bash: I don't want to get pulled again, they're by far the worst cops I've ever dealt with and they're always looking for nice cars to pull over:nonono:.. Maybe one day when it's not my DD lol

good haha your car sounds :beer: insane and the nice weathers starting to roll around:rockon:

yea im waiting for my friend to get home from MD. also waiting for my damn rims from CCW. been 2 months since i ordered them...once thats done new vids of the exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread