wot gt 500 07

shelbypowered

Established Member
anyone know honseow to get a response from these folks- had to loop back my car and bypass wot to get ignition to start car. Wot cut off ignition- can it be reloaded? How can I tell if I have ruined the device. Worked until I tried to make changes on launch. It would not take changes and much of the numbers were gone on my computer when the wot showed on the screen. I am an idiot for sure but I may have done thie myself. Now I am looped around the wot and running but the minute I hook up the lline she quits. It must cut the ignition. Any ideas. I just need the two step portion of the wot as I do a full shift.

BilletProShop

Established Member
anyone know honseow to get a response from these folks- had to loop back my car and bypass wot to get ignition to start car. Wot cut off ignition- can it be reloaded? How can I tell if I have ruined the device. Worked until I tried to make changes on launch. It would not take changes and much of the numbers were gone on my computer when the wot showed on the screen. I am an idiot for sure but I may have done thie myself. Now I am looped around the wot and running but the minute I hook up the lline she quits. It must cut the ignition. Any ideas. I just need the two step portion of the wot as I do a full shift.

hook the wot box to your laptop and reset the parameters is all you need to do

Users who are viewing this thread