WOT question

YouGoGlenCocoa

Established Member
Hey guys i have a quick question. I installed a lethal h pipe while waiting on my tuner in the mail to datalog for shaun. I finally flipped a cel and my tuner should be here very shortly. Once i turn off the rear o2's with it, am i okay to do the datalog for an aed tune? 3rd gear wot pull and all? Any help is greatly appreciated

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
You will be fine. If Shaun has any concerns about it he will be sure to let you know.

Also you will not be able to turn off the rear 02's by yourself, Shaun will need to do it in your tune.

Last edited:

redline5.0

Established Member
Hey guys i have a quick question. I installed a lethal h pipe while waiting on my tuner in the mail to datalog for shaun. I finally flipped a cel and my tuner should be here very shortly. Once i turn off the rear o2's with it, am i okay to do the datalog for an aed tune? 3rd gear wot pull and all? Any help is greatly appreciated

He will make you a base tune with whatever mods you have and in your case the o2's will be turned off. Then you can go out and do some logs.

YouGoGlenCocoa

Established Member
I was under the impression i need to log my car so he can see that everything is copasetic with it before he sends me the base tune for me to load and log again. Im sorry i also thought i would have the option to turn them off myself from the tuner options. I guess not :(

Users who are viewing this thread