would 04 mystichrome vert be collectible

04silvervenom

Established Member
I have an 04 silver vert and found a mystichrome vert with less than 20,000 miles. Thinking about swapping. Would you think its worth it as maybe the mystichrome is more collectible in the future. I will be putting $5000 out of pocket.:??:

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
As far as "collectible" goes, I think unmolested cars are going to be more valueable in the long run, regardless of color. Now if you add unmolested with a desireable color = win!

Mystichrome cars are far from the lowest production numbers, but it seems to be a desirable color. It is perceived as unusual and rare, so that will most likely give it more perceived value in the future than most other colors. Except for Comp Orange, most likely, which has more rarity and at-least-equal desirability than mystichrome.

IMO.

SpectorV

Established Member
mystichrome is the 3rd most produced color for 2004 I believe, there are no shortage of them now and wont be for a long time. It will eventually be worth something, but no time soon. Dont buy it expecting it to be something to use for an investment.

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
Mine is 1 of 81 and I drive it like I stole it. 57,000 miles on her. What are they going to be worth in the future? I don't know, but low mileage rare ones will definately bring more money than the higher mileage rare color combos. How much and how long do you wait for it though? Maybe that mystichrome that has 17 miles on her? If I bought it though, I would mod it and drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread