Would like to be a member!

Blue03

Established Member
Hey Dan!! Good to see ya posted bro! Take a look at the post a couple down from yours. It gives you the details. Check out the Motor City Terminators website also.

Blue03

Established Member
Originally posted by S281Nitrous
Thanks Just sent my on line app and need to send money! I didnt think you guys would be so fast;-) Hey Blue 03 when are we gonna line em up:)
I'm just pulling it out of mothballs this week. We'll have to hook up, just give me a call. Maybe this Friday if it isn't raining!! Talk to ya later.............

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03
I'm just pulling it out of mothballs this week. We'll have to hook up, just give me a call. Maybe this Friday if it isn't raining!! Talk to ya later.............

:lol:
How do you not drive it everyday.
How about Sat. at Milan we hook up?

Jason

R-CODE

Established Member
S281Nitrous-

by any chance do u own a silver coupe saleen? If so i beileve we talked in wyandotte last summer about the Motorcity Terminators.

LEO

S281Nitrous

Established Member
Originally posted by R-CODE
S281Nitrous-

by any chance do u own a silver coupe saleen? If so i beileve we talked in wyandotte last summer about the Motorcity Terminators.

LEO
No its dark green with silver decals. I am perty sure its the only green one around here. But you have had to seen me in wyandotte because I live in trenton.:rolling:

Blue03

Established Member
Originally posted by JP03SVTSNK10TH
:lol:
How do you not drive it everyday.
How about Sat. at Milan we hook up?

Jason
Jason, I would take you up on that except I will be getting ready for St Ignace this weekend and also helping a friend finish up his 5.0. We installed some AFR heads and a custom ground cam last weekend. We are going to finish installing a high volume Fuel pump this weekend. I am ready to go out and will probably get a cruise in on Friday(weather permitting). If you think you will be out we can meet. See ya...........Rich

R-CODE

Established Member
S281Nitrous-

Yes of course i have seen that car i live in Woodhaven off West Rd. I see u all the time, u have the clear tail lenses?! Exhaust sounds great.
My friend rides bikes and he had mentioned your car as well, they hang out in Royal Oak on Thursdays for bike night.
R U going to make the downriver cruise with us? There is a post on this forum about it.

Later LEO

S281Nitrous

Established Member
Originally posted by R-CODE
S281Nitrous-

Yes of course i have seen that car i live in Woodhaven off West Rd. I see u all the time, u have the clear tail lenses?! Exhaust sounds great.
My friend rides bikes and he had mentioned your car as well, they hang out in Royal Oak on Thursdays for bike night.
R U going to make the downriver cruise with us? There is a post on this forum about it.

Later LEO
you got it clear light. thats me. I love borla they rock. I wanted to make the cruise but my friend is getting married on the 26th :cuss: so no cruise for me.:fm: But I will be at the woodard cruise for sure:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread