proxemics

Established Member
574cfd332bfd6b7eea257dcc29b432154g.jpg

can't believe :shrug:
F40 is my Favorite :cryying:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Definately a fake.. It doesnt have the length of the F40.. the F40 also has mouldings on the sides of the spoiler saying F40.

Not to mention the scoops on the sides are deeper in, the blinker on the F40 is very very small..

The most obvious is the side window, thats the dead give away, the F40 has a three piece split window. Not a window frame and corner window..

Can you tell the F40 is my favorite?

jfsram

Established Member
I'd like to serve the Pontiac with some justice. Convert it back to a Fiero then scrap it.

VoodooSNK

Established Member
Definately a fake.. It doesnt have the length of the F40.. the F40 also has mouldings on the sides of the spoiler saying F40.

Not to mention the scoops on the sides are deeper in, the blinker on the F40 is very very small..

The most obvious is the side window, thats the dead give away, the F40 has a three piece split window. Not a window frame and corner window..

haha, you know it well too!

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member

dubai-ferrari-f40-2.jpg

Yep no "F40's"

Nice Fiero :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread