Would You Like Pinks Better If...............

bluestreak89

Established Member
They just ran for some dough, like maybe 5k minimum. or even 10k. I would. I think it would draw more and better competition instead of all tuner shops with fast $***boxes. I would even consider going on there. Im sure we could get something like the upcoming ranger vs wanted (vette vs viper) race everyone is talking about.

Even if it's just a viper vs a Z06 or GT or supra or something. I think that would be more exciting. But no one is going to put up the title to their their fairly new to brand new Z or viper or GT500 to drag race. Many would battle for bragging rights.

They had one show where the pro bikers raced but they werent gonna put their bikes on the line so they raced for like a 10k bike. Why not allow that all the time. Make a pink slip for a new motorcycle or parts from your fav. tuner. I think it would help the show out a lot.

Last edited:

97cobraheaven

Established Member
from what i have heard, the loser can buy their car back for $100 but only if the winner is willing to sell it back. also, the show pays for the lost car. Do you guys remember the black fox body with flames i believe that raced that honda hatch that wanted 15 cars!! That little chinese dude is from oklahoma and i met him a week ago. real cool dude and i asked if they sold the car back and he said **** no, we are racin it!

bluestreak89

Established Member
2004Serpent said:
then what would it be called?

Make put up cash and put it in a pink breifcase and keep the name. :bash: (maybe not but its the best I could think of , I considered that too.) or like i said race for a motorcycle pink slip. winner gets the new bike

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
i agree it would be cool to see some nice cars on there racing for money instead of a bunch of shit boxes with tons of nitrous racing for pink slips.

Frank

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
SanDiego01Snake said:
i think its a great idea!

ok ok how about, they only crush the losers car if its a riced out POS
I'd like a reality version. A camera crew hangs out in a city for a week or so at the local racing scene. They set up races of the shit talkers. The winner gets his car modded (paid by the company) for an amount say up to 8 grand or so? The loser gets a few bolt ons for playing. No one loses their ride and you'd see real street guys. Pinks is turning into a shop vs shop thing.

OK just one of my stupid ideas, not as fun as crushing cars.

wicked5_0

Established Member
Black3KGT said:
That guy on Pinks is an annoying ass dousch as well.

True! Bad thing is I think he is also the producer and/or creator of the show, so I don't see us being able to do away with him. LOL :bash:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I say do delay from the tree, that way there is no "jumping" and the cars will either run consistent, or it will be obvious if they are "sandbaggin"

UCBeau

DaleM said:
I'd like a reality version. A camera crew hangs out in a city for a week or so at the local racing scene. They set up races of the shit talkers. The winner gets his car modded (paid by the company) for an amount say up to 8 grand or so? The loser gets a few bolt ons for playing. No one loses their ride and you'd see real street guys. Pinks is turning into a shop vs shop thing.

OK just one of my stupid ideas, not as fun as crushing cars.
:( crushing cars is cooler

bnglcat

Established Member
It would be more interesting if people brought something worthy of racing and ran heads up not this pussy ass bitching and moaning about wanting 10 lengths.... Run what ya brung or STFU.

Pewter99TransAm

They should create some kind of way to make sure the cars are withing a certain trap and mph of each other so you dont ahve to sit there and watch all this cry baby lying bullshit! Make the cars get thrown on the dyno before the run...no diff pills getting popped in as soon as you hit the line thats how the car is run the rest of the five passes no sand baggin!

203Cree

Established Member
The only thing that would make that show better is if every episode both drivers Curb stomped the ever living shit out of that bald ass bigfoot lookin host. What a joke of a show.

Users who are viewing this thread