Would you sell?

Tauntonterror

Established Member
I might sell my 99 cobra this Friday. He's coming to check it out but idk if its a good idea. I'll post my ad so you guys can see. The guy wants it for 9 but I think I can sell it for like at least 9500 to him. He really likes it. Would you sell or no. I'm prop gonna buy a witched clean gt if I sell it. 1999 cobra

01yellercobra

Established Member
If someone offered me what I want for mine, I'd have no problems handing over the keys. But it sounds like you're already second guessing your choice. You have a couple days to make up your mind.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

shurur

Established Member
1999 electric green/charcoal cobra coup with DOHC and IRS.
I'd think about it a little more.
But I am definitely bias..

Tauntonterror

Established Member
ya he's not coming till Friday and even then he has to wait for his loan if he wants it. My gf is pissed because she bought me a cobra bumper and now if I sell it I wont have use for it which makes her mad. I just want something with less miles.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
If I was to sell mine it would be for an 03/04 Cobra. But even then I don't think you'd be able to rip the keys from my hands lol

trxcobra

Established Member
If the car is in good shape with no real issues, I would keep it! Although that seems like a good price on your end with that many miles. Makes me feel like I could actually get some decent coin for mine one day haha. I think our color scheme may help resale slightly, people rave about the color everywhere i go.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd sell it for $9,500, then sell the bumper and take you girlfriend on a nice date.

Win win.

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
Sell it, buy another 99, and put the bumper on that. Win win. Just don't buy a GT.

Tauntonterror

Established Member
Well I would only have the money from the sale and maybe like an extra 500 bucks to spend on another car, that's why I was looking at gt's because I want something with really low miles and cobras with low miles go for like 12-15 around me. the gt with low miles goes for like7-10. I like the idea on the date, that is a win win lol. I might do that.

jacker1991

Established Member
Is the car giving you trouble? Having a hard time understanding why you want to downgrade to a gt.

Shepp1691

Established Member
Wouldn't go with a gt, but if someone offered me 9 for my car, with about same miles, it would be gone, but u gotta live with ur decision.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'm sorry, but that's just dumb. You're not having any major problems with the car. At least that you've mentioned. So there's no reason to sell. You're going to be sorely disappointed going from a Cobra to a GT. After I bought my Cobra I had to take my 98 GT home to swap a couple parts. There was a noticable difference between the two. And that's when my Cobra was stock down to the air silencer.

Tauntonterror

Established Member
Well the car isn't in pristine condition. When I bought it had a misfire but I was able to fix it with a spark plug repair kit. Also has a little rust on the fenders and it had white stripes but when the guy took them off it left stains on them on my paint.(you can kinda see it in the pictures). Also I only said gt because I want a car with low miles and around here, theres not to many cobras or mach 1 for cheap with low miles. I can afford a nice low mileage gt but if I find a cobra then id buy that but for the most part I cant find any below 13k.

Users who are viewing this thread