Would you trade a terminator for this?

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
In the not too distant future, I see random gasket and seal leaks coming that car's way. A little drip here and a little drip there. All the bushings are deteriorating and the car has never moved. It would be great to have but it doesn't come without it's own brand of headaches.

Never thought of that.... but it is very true

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

dom418

Established Member
I'm not a collector so no. Besides that car could not be driven, you almost have to keep it in that exact condition otherwise it defeats the purpose of buying such a rare specimen.

I've had a couple super low mile Terminators but sold them because I felt guilty putting miles on them or modding them. To me it defeats the purpose of owning the car. They are meant to be driven and modded. Stock with no miles is for the birds. This is coming from a former purest. My new SB is modded and I am in love

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I'm not a collector so no. Besides that car could not be driven, you almost have to keep it in that exact condition otherwise it defeats the purpose of buying such a rare specimen.

I've had a couple super low mile Terminators but sold them because I felt guilty putting miles on them or modding them. To me it defeats the purpose of owning the car. They are meant to be driven and modded. Stock with no miles is for the birds. This is coming from a former purest. My new SB is modded and I am in love

That's true. It would pain me to scratch the paint on it or something. But SB is such a beautiful color. Congrats on the recent purchase!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
As was said the owner is probably a collector and having the R at the dealership allows him to see it every day. I remember back in the '80s a Ford dealer in Conneaut Lake, PA had a '66 GT350 in its showroom...for like 20 years or more and I don't think it ever moved based on the cobwebs from the undercarriage to the floor. It wasn't for sale. I'd stop to look and drool every time I was in the area. It was part of my inspiration to build my '66 clone.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
As was said the owner is probably a collector and having the R at the dealership allows him to see it every day. I remember back in the '80s a Ford dealer in Conneaut Lake, PA had a '66 GT350 in its showroom...for like 20 years or more and I don't think it ever moved based on the cobwebs from the undercarriage to the floor. It wasn't for sale. I'd stop to look and drool every time I was in the area. It was part of my inspiration to build my '66 clone.

Ha that's a cool story man. I bet that would have been cool to see!

Users who are viewing this thread