Would you trade up

Slammintone

Established Member
Lol ok your post didn't state any of the missing calling cards! Ford will sale a ton of these cars and I can bet thats fords goal!

That's what I was thinking too. Lets see if Ford *sales* (sails?) a ton of these cars then we're talking about what, half a car? LOL:lol:

Really, if the new look impresses you so much go get either a Fusion or a Nissan, you'd be just as happy and probably save a couple bucks too.

jes_csx

Established Member
Where to begin? Basically, there's not much left save the tail lights and the rampant Pony logo to identify it as having any lineage to the last of the Mustangs, you know, the one you are or could be driving now. Not saying the 2015 car looks like crap, it just that it appears Ford is after the Fast and Furious crowd with a car that looks like it could have come out of the Nissan factory. In the 2015 *Mustang* I can find more stying cues from the Ford Fusion than I can with the outgoing Mustang. Truth is, theres not much excitement nor stong show of support for the new car on the SVT forum either. Just 196 threads as of 2/27/2014? Ford could have done so much better with the evolution of the Mustang and kept the American musclecar lines that were strong in the last Mustangs but oddly, they took a left turn and got on the rice racer/eurozoomer track with this new car that doesn't appeal to me one bit. Naturally, this is just my opinion but if I was shopping for a 2015+ performance ride I wouldn't even bother with Ford now. A year from now you'll see the young kids with the 4cyl version zooming around with the ground effect lighting, furious fartcans blasting in full force and boomin' rap music pounding the door panels. That's who this new car is going to appeal to.

Sorry, you can have your subjective opinion about the aesthetics, but besides that I don't think you have a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread