Wow...$24k for a bone stock 03 with 11k miles!

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I called that guy 2 weeks ago asking for the VIN. He sounded like an older guy. Never called me back. Maybe he is hiding something. I don't know......

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Saw that ad about a month ago. So the guy's not returning phone calls? They got a few of the exact same car and milage for $27K. After hearing about some of the guys getting 04 SY cobras with under 15K miles for $24K, that's the most I would pay.

SSSLAV8

Established Member
I'm from IN and called that guy asking for more pics and he told me that he didn't have anymore and he couldn't get anymore. He said that Autotrader took that pic. Does Autotrader come out and take pics??? :shrug:

Deanpug

Established Member
I would buy every 04 with 11k miles for $24k all day long, run them to Manheim Auto Auction, and that alone would make our month. There hasn't been an 04, low mileage cpe through the auction in months.
Of Course, JMHO

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I would buy every 04 with 11k miles for $24k all day long, run them to Manheim Auto Auction, and that alone would make our month. There hasn't been an 04, low mileage cpe through the auction in months.
Of Course, JMHO

You think that car would bring enough through Manheim to make it worth your while Dean>??? I have been watching the MMR and it looks like they are dropping a bit. But the season is upon on us!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I hate yellow cars but something about the yellow they used on the Terminators is appealing.

Deanpug

Established Member
You think that car would bring enough through Manheim to make it worth your while Dean>??? I have been watching the MMR and it looks like they are dropping a bit. But the season is upon on us!

I do! We are only 20 minutes away so it would be worth it! I think!

Jefe

Established Member
Yes Autotrader will come out and take pics. Someone need to steal this asap. Should be $27k or more

Rix46

Awesome CAR!!! Just spoke with the owner . I'm hiting my bank Monday , hopefully I get the car soon.. Thanks for posting an awesome DEAL!

Users who are viewing this thread