!!WOW crazy fast!!!

lightningonbags

Established Member
that has to be spead up

No way is that spead up, if you see grass drags in person they are very very fast, some even faster than the above.

Try a 15" by 136" track with about 100 1" studs ripping into the earth for gras drags. There are quite a few modded sleds under 450# making over 300HP out there. All the new big bore sleds are around 440-550#'s now and are all making 150-175HP bone stock.

On top of that these are race sleds with custom tracks that are quite a bit longer than 136" tracks. There are some race sleds out out there that are pushing close to 500hp.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
How hard do think this sled pulls off the line:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0fVYVWXl7s&feature=related]YouTube - 750hp snowmobile[/ame]

I think I remember reading somewhere that snowmobiles are the fastest accelerating land vehicle.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i miss my sled :(

i did some grass drags on mine (piped and clutched 95 Vmax 600)...way slow compared to that shit!

lots of fun!!!!!!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I got to show this my friend. He just finished the turbo kits he was making for his Yamahas. The biggest one is expected to be over 300hp. That is just nuts though!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
ospracing has the world record At the moment. they race for 500ft that record is 3.89 @136mph, there hitting the 60Ft mark in 1.0 seconds. thats some shit >.>

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
SWSpeederBike.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread