Wow, my car must suck

Stitch

Established Member
I've had it up for sale for a few days and nothing. Not even one bit of interest. No calls, no replies, nothing. I even have it on autotrader.

wtf? I would think someone would be interested.

Stitch

Established Member
I drove 13 hours to get this car almost 2 years ago. It was worth it.

oh well, house > car.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
it took a few days to get calls on mine...took almost 2 months to sell...even then i almost gave it away just to get rid of the payment...

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
it took 3 months to sell it, and i sold it thru a friend. Buddy owns his own collision shop and someone wrecked theyre 95. He told him about me and bam , she was sold the next day. If it werent for my buddy giving the heads up Id still have the bitch...

xspeed02

Established Member
quick01snake said:
it took a few days to get calls on mine...took almost 2 months to sell...even then i almost gave it away just to get rid of the payment...

That makes me sad, you had a beautiful PR Cobra.

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
Carmax gave me $2000 over KBB for my 01 and I had decent equity, so...that's where I left her. Very tough preparing emotionally to part with it (yes, I did have something in my eye), but after coming to terms with it, the actual selling process was a piece of cake.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
slo984now said:
Be glad it's not yellow............

My yellow Cobra has been up for sale for a week. I have it advertised on a local board only and have someone working on getting the money right now and one who's woman wouldn't let him have it. The color hasn't hurt me any.

cobradude

SVT DUDE
Established Member
Becuase you live in NE, I was hot on your car, becuase I want a daily driver (cobra) but, I live in AZ.

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
My Civic SiR that I had previously was for sale as of April 2005, and it finally sold in October. The Yukon I have now has been for sale since February. I still haven't figured out what it takes to sell a car wuickly around here. If you set the price low, it helps, obviously, but there will always be someone who will accuse you of selling a stolen car or a car with hidden history, or whatever they can come up with. Anyways, the Yukon is paid for, and I'm trying to sell it for the same price I bought it in November, but I've put almost $1000 in parts and repairs into it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
My yellow Cobra has been up for sale for a week. I have it advertised on a local board only and have someone working on getting the money right now and one who's woman wouldn't let him have it. The color hasn't hurt me any.

I was joking. SanDiego01Snake had his car up for sale for a long time. It seemed that every other color was being sold except for yellow.

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
I flew one way and drove it over 900 miles to get her home. That was almost 2 years ago and now she's for sale. I want to get into a beater for a while. I have trouble balancing cars, computers, and family life. The car urge is more troublesome to passify.

Users who are viewing this thread