WOW! These Lunar gauges are bright!!

jdl1000

Established Member
Just installed these lunar gauges they look great. Should have done this before now. Here some pics.
fuel gauge.JPG

pillar gauge1.JPG

pillar gauge2.JPG

pillar gauge3.JPG

jdl1000

Established Member
I'm selling my old gauges they are stwart warner boost and A/F they come in the stock pillar. All you have to do is remove your pillar and install this one with the gauges. 90.00 shipped. Let me know if anyone is interested. [email protected]
gauge FS.JPG

gaugefs2.JPG

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Mine just came in yesterday. The pilar is being painted as we speak. :) They will be installed this weekend when I have time. :)

Fang

Established Member
What do you guys do with the stock boost guage when you put those in? Do you just leave it there and t off of it and use both?

jdl1000

Established Member
I put a "Y" on the vac lines so both gauges do work. Although I'm running 15psi so the stock gauge goes a little past the 10psi mark.

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
i did the same as jdl1000 besides i dont think that there is another spot to tap in to to get boost readings. i found that the hardest part of wiring is trying to find a key on power source. I also have a a/f ratio gauge and had to run a wire through the fire wall and tapped into the main wire harness

jeffsvt

Established Member
Originally posted by drkchk03svt
Mine just came in yesterday. The pilar is being painted as we speak. :) They will be installed this weekend when I have time. :)

I'm with you ! I just dropped my A-pilar off today and can't wait to get my boost and fuel pressure gauge installed .

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Where do you get the "special" paint for the pods? Ford dealer maybe? Do we have a part number?

Thanks!

jdl1000

Established Member
Heres what you need for the interior paint. I got it a a local auto paint specailist. They made it up from the factory paint code and put it in a spray can for me. Here's a pic.
Turned out perfect!
int paint 2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread