wow...

stang03svtcobra

ok, well i got my cpu reflashed by ford.. to the latest stuff any ways all i have is a 293 pully flowmaster cat back and cold air ( for go fast mods) well b4 it went in i only saw 14 pounds of boost it now barries it to 15 ibs it feels like a totally diffrent car... way faster my dealer told me that i was pushing it earlier with no tune on the l pulley size... he says im much safer now... any input would be great all i know this thing feels hella strong

TRBO VNM

how did your dealer tune your car for the pulley? If I understand you correctly you took it in for a reflash and the dealer tuned it or something? I would get that thing on a dyno ASAP and not get on it hard at all if you don't have a custom tune.

do you have a chip? did you get it reburned or something? predator? sct flasher?

After I got mine flashed I noticed it running and shifting better....don't know if I never noticed how nice it ran before because of the stall but it runs real nice now!

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by BCM
Wow a 2.93 on a stock tune? YIKES!!!

I ran like this for 1000's of miles with no problems. The tune made all the difference in the world for torque though :thumbsup:

Rudy

Twin screwed
Established Member
Originally posted by Redfire Vert 03
After I got mine flashed I noticed it running and shifting better....don't know if I never noticed how nice it ran before because of the stall but it runs real nice now!

did the reflash made your shift point better:lol:

Last edited:

stang03svtcobra

no they just did the reflash for the non stall thingy... yea im on 6-7k with no pulley runs great knock on wood... i plan on hitting a dyno to see what this monther does now.. but yea its just a diffrent car now

Users who are viewing this thread