Wow!!

lightning_2001

Established Member
ive seen some on the forums going for less than that and same mileage.its is cherry though.

04YellowGT

Established Member
I just picked up an 04 DSG with 2500 miles on her for $26K and it came with an extended warrenty.

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
I know where there's a 04 Red with 1,900 miles and a 04 White with 2500 miles. About the same prices though...

Dusten

Established Member
i looked at that truck, and talked to the owner. He buys and sells cars like no tomorrow, buys it, drives a bit, gets bored, sells it. That truck never saw the rain, nothing. I watched him repaint the entire side of a car, because of a scratch on a rocker panel, then sold the car because it bothered him.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
After you chisel them down on price it would be a good deal I think. I' am going to call them, I' am in the market for a new Lightning being mine hasn't been found yet.:fm:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
SVT_Gixxer1000 said:
After you chisel them down on price it would be a good deal I think. I' am going to call them, I' am in the market for a new Lightning being mine hasn't been found yet.:fm:

your L was stolen? if so, that thing has long been chopped and sold.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
blklightningy2k said:
your L was stolen? if so, that thing has long been chopped and sold.

Ya, I know. I talked to the Insurance adjuster today and he basically said the same thing. I found another one but the guy is killing me on the price, and it's Sonic Blue as well. He knocked his ol lady up and needs to sell it, he's 24, It would help him out if I bought it though, I' am going to see it on Monday.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
sounds like he's hard up for some cash, you should be able to get the price down into a more acceptable range. good luck and hope your're a born again L owner soon.

Users who are viewing this thread