Wraith.....movie clips

JoePac

Established Member
Oldie but a goodie, was my favorite car as a kid.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dwU1FW05EI&feature=related"]YouTube - The Wraith - Turbo Interceptor .[/ame]

Last edited:

vulture

Established Member
I used to watch that movie all the time as a kid also . Now , that car is funky as hell looking!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Sorry, not a "Best Of" compilation, since it cut out the chick's tits. BTW, I have the whole movie on my computer.

PKFIRE

Established Member
Crazy movie with the PPG car in it. Everyonce and a awhile that movie comes up in conversation with a buddy of mine since he owns the VHS,lol. Here some info on the 2000lb car.

PPG Dodge Turbo Interceptor / M4S / The WraithBest known for role in The Wraith, the M4S / Dodge Turbo Interceptor is in storage at the Walter P. Chrysler museum (Derek Beland). The pace car was built by Chrysler and PPG for $1.5 million, and six additional copies were made for the movie filmed in 1986 outside of Tuscon, Arizona, starring Charlie Sheen and Nick Cassavettes. The car was rear wheel drive, with the basic 2.2 block topped by a Cosworth 16 valve, dual-cam head and fed by Bosch fuel injection with twin turbochargers (John Abram Cargo). Road & Track claimed 440 horsepower, 0-60 in 4.1 seconds, and a 12.9 second quarter mile; the mid-engine design was loosely Daytona-based.
Four still exist; one is at PPG headquarters, one is in a museum. A kit car with the same basic look was made for a while, using a different engine. It was shown at the 1986 Chicago Car Show. Reportedly, a 600 horsepower engine was installed in one copy.
Allpar has Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, and Jeep car, minivan, and truck information

Geno-04

Established Member
When I was younger I thought that was the best movie....now it looks ok lol. Where are you guys getting the dvd from?? Everytime I ask at a store they tell me only vhs....I haven't seen that movie in years!!!

Users who are viewing this thread