WRC 2004 Video

NICEBLK03

SO FAST YET SO BEAUTIFUL
Established Member
that was awsome. i used to work at the subaru dealer, and let me tell you they do handel like that in the snow.oh and just my opinion, them rally guys are the best drivers in the world, period. great video :thumbsup:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Great vid and Drivers :rockon:

UMUSTDV8; Your car is freakin nasty :bowdown: , Nice website, I wish I'd got promoted last year, cause it would be mine :nonono:

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Man that vid is awesome. I am sorry, but I do not think there is a more exciting sport to watch (on video) than rally racing right now. Those guys have to have so much control over every aspect of their car that one tiny mis calculation can send you off the side of a cliff. Awesome vid. I recommend Climb Dance for everyone. Just search for it on the net, its a pikes peak run and it is awesome.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
ok, its not, but I like the Stairway to heaven (with more intense music later) better than that one. Much better editing. I could email it to someone who could host it.

2FastMonts

Established Member
Awesome Vid! I must agree that these guys are the best racers in the world but I feel that the drivers in the World of Outlaws sprint car series come in a close second. Talk about insane power to weight ratio: 850-900HP, 1200lbs.

DS

PJM99

Established Member
My friend has a nice rally car. Audi URQ

best rally car ever............

la_0299.gif

It came in as number one rally car in the world if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread