Wrecked 03 Cobra (Baton Rouge/Hammond, LA)

Invictus

Banned
Got a black 03 cobra wrecked on the pass side. (Rolled on its side so roof is semi-caved in.)

Car has 50k miles on it, motor is perfect, IRS is fine, complete interrior with grey insert seats... MOTOR & TRANS INCLUDED... Quoted 3k to fix it...

Only mods are:
K&N FIPKII
MM FL Subframe Connectors
Bassani o/r X & Exhaust
BF IRS Brace

Asking 12,500 come get this thing out of my driveway!!! (I'll give 4 junk v6 wheels to go with it so it can be towed out of here on a 2-wheel dolley with no problem)

ebay4.jpg

If you know how to work on these cars then you could have an 03 cobra for damn cheap...... CLEAN Title in hand, need to get this out of here. I will NOT part out a perfectly good car, sorry.

I WILL ALSO THROW IN ANOTHER SALVAGED 03 COBRA FOR PARTS/TRANSPLANT. I have salvage title in hand for this one as well. All body panels are perfect that need transplanting on the other!
ebay12.jpg

Feel free to come take a look, call me at 225-931-3005 Thanks guys :beer:

Last edited:

Invictus

Banned
Yes, he bought the 17x9 oem wheels. I still have a set of chrome wheels (10.5 rears) but one of them has a blown out tire (315 sumitimo). Call me if you're interested, thanks

Invictus

Banned
Spare? I'm not sure if we're talking about the same guy or not, I don't know anything about a 16" spare tire :shrug:

Are you interested in the car, or wheels?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I dunno, he asked if I had any spares for you so you could roll it around. You didn't get any tires/wheels from him? Black v6 wheels? Has to be you cause he said you had a term with no tranny. I'd be interested in the car if it had a tranny in it for a swap in a fox. But a tad much for me with no tranny and wrecked badly. Good luck. On a side not, how much for the front 17x9 chromes with or without tires?

Invictus

Banned
I dunno, he asked if I had any spares for you so you could roll it around. You didn't get any tires/wheels from him? Black v6 wheels? Has to be you cause he said you had a term with no tranny. I'd be interested in the car if it had a tranny in it for a swap in a fox. But a tad much for me with no tranny and wrecked badly. Good luck. On a side not, how much for the front 17x9 chromes with or without tires?

Yeah, I guess that is the same person but I didn't get the V6 wheels from him. I was planning on it but I haven't yet, just haven't had the time really to do anything.

I'll sell you two 17x9 Chrome 03 cobra wheels (have BFG 275s with 96% tread on them) for $350 One of them is rashed a bit but they look good.

Invictus

Banned
Heh, I replied in your other thread.

I live in Hammond off of the I-55 service road rite near the Racetrak off Morrison.

I'm probably in Baton Rouge even more so than i'm in Hammond... Even though I live there, lol. Anyhow, its about 5-10 minutes from you. I'm about two blocks from where Coursey hits Jefferson/Bluebonnet in the Westminster/Pine Park neighborhood.

My car is yellow with a 3.5" carbon fiber cowl hood... Can't miss it, has 03/04 front and rear fasica and black 03/04 rear trun w/ chrome 03/04 cobra wheels.

Invictus

Banned
Come get these cars! I have TONS of parts here. Essentially a complete black 03 cobra here for less than 13k if you have any body skills. I wish I did...

Users who are viewing this thread