Wrecked 04 Silver Vert......

adamb258

Established Member
Thanks for all the support guys. Sorry i have been a ghost lately I just have a lot on my plate at the moment. Even though the cobra was not replaced with another one I feel like many of the friendships i made here will last a lifetime and for that I am very thankful. I am a firm beleiver that everything happens for reason. All of you please be safe and remember anythign can happen and it can all be taken away from you in teh blink of an eye. Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks,
Adam

P.S. I will still continue to troll thes boards and even make a few appearnaces at some of the GTG's so I hope to see many of you around.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
adamb258 said:
Thanks for all the support guys. Sorry i have been a ghost lately I just have a lot on my plate at the moment. Even though the cobra was not replaced with another one I feel like many of the friendships i made here will last a lifetime and for that I am very thankful. I am a firm beleiver that everything happens for reason. All of you please be safe and remember anythign can happen and it can all be taken away from you in teh blink of an eye. Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks,
Adam

P.S. I will still continue to troll thes boards and even make a few appearnaces at some of the GTG's so I hope to see many of you around.

What did you ended up replacing the car with Adam? Sorry for your loss bro !

adamb258

Established Member
xtremejc said:
What did you ended up replacing the car with Adam? Sorry for your loss bro !

promise not to laugh :banana:

lol

I picked up a new G35, i washing it tomorrow and ill post up some pics

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
That is a sweet car Adam... I may get one sometime next year for my wife !!! Now get a turbo kit on that bitch...

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
you will love the way the G35, sorry you lost your cobra I guess i was lucky enough to keep mine, hoping it will be ready by next weekend, if anyone is interested in my old heat exchanger and exhaust let me know, the wheel wasnt salvageable so I am getting a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread