Wrecked 04 Silver Vert......

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
adamb258 said:
pretty sure its gone. Every single body pannel has major damage, front winshield is collapsed, all 4 wheels are jacked. at least one halfshaft snapped. the top was down and half of the body peices were picked up and placed inside the car for towing.
Damn man, I saw the post earlier and didn't think it was your car...!!! :shrug: Hope you are alright man, get to a chiropractor and get straightened out now, I was 17 in a bad wreck and had to see a chiropractor for 18 months... it is much better to do now than have issues when you get older... You want to sell that shifter and gauge pod I got to see right before your car died? :nonono:

JKD

Banned
Adam, I'm just glad to hear you are ok. Your car can be replaced but your life can't be. Wow, how scary that must have been roll over in a vert! So where did this happen and how?

Steve

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
wow adam, very sorry to hear about this. hit me up on aim when you get a chance
glad to hear you are ok though!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I almost cried. Never expected my boy Adam of all the mustangs guys I've met over the days to be the one that totaled his car.

Just remember....everything happens for a reason.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Damn, Adam I'm glad to see you're OK!!
Really sucks about you car I know you loved it but the main thing is you walked away with just bumps and bruises. Let me know if I can help in anyway bro...
Later,
Neil

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Damn Adam, sorry to hear this bud.. What happend??
It's on DFW, he was moving out through an intersection, car bottomed out, blew a tire, and Adam went on a serious ride... :nonono:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Wow. :eek:
Adam, you are a very, very lucky man. Thank God you walked away.

After seeing those pics, my next mod is a roll bar.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Dang Adam that sucks! Glad you're ok though! I for one know cars can be replaced :).

MTI LS1

Damn Adam, I didn't even see this. Hope that everything turns out ok and that you were unhurt. I know that dealing with these situations can be a B*TCH sometimes. Let me know if I can help.

Users who are viewing this thread