WRECKED: Black 03 Cobra **Parting Out**

Invictus

Banned
A friend of mine talked me into having the hood repaired. It apparently isn't that bad.

DSG, sorry the entire interrior is sold save for the rear seat belts and a few trim panels.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Invictus, do you have the high pressure A/C line? The one that runs along the passenger side of the engine and goes from the firewall (quick disconect) to the condensor (up by the radiator)? I need that line if you still have it. PM and we can work something out.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Got any pics of the hood and the damage to it before you repaired it? I'm interested in the wiper cowl (and the wipers too) if you've still got 'em. I can pick up. What would be price of these with local pick up?

Invictus

Banned
Wiper cowl was perfect but it came out in peices =X :bash:

I do have the wipers, wiper motor, and fluid resovoir still.

$50 for the wipers and blades, 100 for everything

Invictus

Banned
10 people have been here picking bits and peices off the car, i've basically just been giving stuff away.

I'll have a complete list of everything I have left out of the car soon

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Frank any luck with that A/C line that I needed? I know you had expressed interest in my stock H/E, maybe we can make a deal...
If your not sure, it's one of the thinner ones. It has a short length of rubber hose seperated by a curved quick disconnect (metal) line on one side and long straight peace of metal on the other end. The long straight end has a little adapter on the end of it that allows you to bolt it to the condensor (radiator looking thing).

Invictus

Banned
Crap! I was just there, I completely forgot to snap some pictures. I'm going back tomorrow because I have to pack and ship the transmission so I will definately get some pics for you.

I was able to locate another heat exchanger from a member on here.

A deal won't be necessary, if I have what you need you can just pay shipping and i'll send it to ya. :beer:

Sorry about the delay...

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Is the cowl panel any good if so i will take it how much?

cowl-vent-cover.gif

Do you still have cowl panel?

Users who are viewing this thread