Wrecked L, tell me what you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Did the stock 6 disc get sold??? What shape is the steering wheel in, i would like to buy it, let me know how much and if you could i'd like to see a few pic's of it. I also would like to know about the inside Chrome door handles,if you don't want to seperate them from the panels,maybe we can trade for my stock black ones.Also would you sell the emblem off of the stock air-box lid, i'll buy it also, just let me know a price, and we'll go from there. Let me know. Thanks, LA

HeavyRightFoot

STRAIT TO THE TOP
Established Member
Lightning LA, The steering wheel is in great shape, no wear. $100shipped
the handles are brushed aluminum I think, those are $55 shipped
The emblem will stay with the airbox as its getting sold with the engine, sorry. If you want to make an offer please do so.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
What exhuast does it have? I may need new high flow cats. (Mine may be going bad)I'm also looking for single chamber flowmaster.

HeavyRightFoot

STRAIT TO THE TOP
Established Member
PMed all of you back, my paypal is [email protected]. I am located in kansas city.
HalfTime, the exhaust is all stock. still have the mirrors too guys. $110 shipped for the headlights and corners. I am willing to make someone a hell of a deal on this engine and tranny. It has everything!!!Make some offers!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Can you post a picture of the truck itself? So we can see what the outside looks like after the collision?

Stewart

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I am looking for the stock radio bezel (black surround) and a factory battery cover. Do you have either available? If so PM me your price. Thanks.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread