Wrecked the mach 1....

02v6staang

Established Member
Just got it back from the shop with 4.10's put in and H&R ss springs a week ago. I was driving to work Tuesday morning and a lady turned on a redlight and i hit her passenger rear panel.... :( waiting to see how much the damages are going to total too. At least it wasn't my fault! Plus i have full coverage. As far as i can tell it need a new hood, bumper, fender, headlight, wheel shroud stuff, and im not sure but the metal looks really bent above the filter....

1295474386537.jpg

dark-knight

Established Member
damn!, sorry to hear about the car man. Like you said, atleast it wasnt your fault. hope it all works out.

NastyNate420

Established Member
Thats BS !! I got a rental car as soon as they towed my car away. I say prolly about 4-5k worth of damage. At least your ok! OH YEAH and I were you id find a good body shop that you trust.DONT take it to the shop the insurance company wants. They make back room deals and try to cut corners. Learn from my mistake. ANY good body shop will guarantee there work! And if you had rental coverage get on them about that!

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Just got it back from the shop with 4.10's put in and H&R ss springs a week ago. I was driving to work Tuesday morning and a lady turned on a redlight and i hit her passenger rear panel.... :( waiting to see how much the damages are going to total too. At least it wasn't my fault! Plus i have full coverage. As far as i can tell it need a new hood, bumper, fender, headlight, wheel shroud stuff, and im not sure but the metal looks really bent above the filter....

1295474386537.jpg

Sorry to hear about the wreck. Ill take your H&R springs if they total it. :) Haha just kidding. Thats a pretty lame thing to say.

02v6staang

Established Member
So everything finally got finished today and my car is in the shop. They took all liability and gave me a rental. Wonder how long its going to take to get it back though.....

04Machsy

Established Member
sorry to hear about your Mach man. hope it gets back in your hands fast!

4a7191a

Established Member
seriously, ask the shop how much the repair's are just for the hood. if you can get a carbon fiber hood cheaper and pocket some cash id do it.

vertigyn

Established Member
Ouch! Hope you have a good shop to take care of it. Seriously look into getting the bumper and hood you want - I bet the CF hood and a Cobra bumper would be in the same ballpark as OEM hood/bumper.

mustangsally1

Established Member
That sucks, hope it's in a good body shop now. I always hate when something like that happens because you wind up with a four door car like a focus for your mustang. Now you will notice all the mustangs that drive by. Just saying I wish I had my car right now. I wish people would learn how to drive!

watman02

Established Member
arnt the factory hoods carbon fiber??? I know mines not made of metal. then again I do have a tiny paint run on my front bumper, but car fax came back clean...lol

02v6staang

Established Member
Its fiberglass. I also asked the shop if they can check if I can get a cobra bumper for the same price. I need to ask about the hood too!

Monster Mach

Established Member
get a termi bumper and a cf hood and smoked anythingf you want lol.. headlights fogs everything.. (no need to buy a chin spoiler again)

Users who are viewing this thread