Write a How-To Article and Get Free SVTP Swag

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's pretty simple, just write a good how-to, tech article, or install thread and post it in the How-To section and we'll send you free stuff. It could be anything from the SVTP store and maybe even some stuff that's not in there. What we send will depend on the quality of the post and how often you post such threads. It looks like we already owe ViciousJay something.

After you've posted a thread all you need to do is send me a pm and we'll go from there.:beer:

FastRedPonyCar

Powered by Cuisinart
Established Member
I'm planning on doing the following when my car arrives (taking HD video/pics/etc)

- GT500 axle back
- shifter
- door speakers/b-quiet sound deadening in the door, trunk and deck lid

depending on what other mods I get, I'll do vids/pics/articles for them too.

20zx6r07

Established Member
Dang, I was just about to do a "how to" article on the all weather floor mat install but it looks like you beat me to it! LOL!!!

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member

Where is the foxbody how to section? LOL! I did an SN95 brake swap using fox axles and factory brackets instead of north racing and i wanna put it out there how i did it for those folks that have time and talent but not the money.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Where is the foxbody how to section? LOL! I did an SN95 brake swap using fox axles and factory brackets instead of north racing and i wanna put it out there how i did it for those folks that have time and talent but not the money.

I'll add one in there. You can go ahead and post then thread if you want.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Thanks Sid! Would be great for fox guys. I'll do it once you get the forum up. Gotta take a couple more pics and going to do a complete write up for here then so it'll all be in one place once ya got it up.

Now to find something to write up about the 2011 too!

Users who are viewing this thread