Wrong product sent and can't get a reply by email

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Sorry for posting here but I emailed you guys numerous times about a return and have not heard anything back. Nearly two weeks ago I ordered a Ford Racing dash pod and received an autometer instead. I was kinda bummed because I also ordered a lot of other parts from you guys so I could have them installed while I was on vacation. Since the wrong part was sent I wasn't able to have my car dropped off to install all the parts. I was sent an Autometer dash pod instead of the Ford Racing dash pod and notified you guys about it and that I needed to return it. After three emails I still haven't heard from you guys. Can you please let me know the address to return the item to and the steps I need to take to get the other gauge pod that I ordered?

Thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Barry,

After speaking with Matt about your order he let me know that he emailed you numerous times and never recieved a response. Please if there is somthing urgent regarding an order you place with us please call us as that is the fastest way for us to take care of things. Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Beau,

I can understand your frustration about this dilemma and I asure you we will take full force to get your right product and your good graces with our company.

I remember speaking with you about your order before I shipped it. I informed you about the situation on which parts I had and which I didn't, telling you I could ship it out and for you to have it the following day before the weekend. I told you that the other item, the Gauge Pod was drop shipped since I didn't have it in my possession. That is excatly what happened.

I order your part as the Ford Racing Part but I honestly believe Ford does not make any sort of Gauge Bezel or Pod. I am starting to think about and believe Ford sells the Autometer piece. I have been looking into this, and should be getting a call back tomorrow.

The only thing I want to do is get you your right piece and what you paid for. I have sent you numerous emails trying to correct this in a timely fashion but I have not heard back from you in any way. I wrote you two times just in the last week and a half. Once on 5/30 and the other just yesterday on 6/5.

Both of these are the following emails;

Beau,

I believe the gauge pod you have recieved is the correct one. It was ordered as
the FR Gauge Pod. I will look into the order, but I believe that FR may use
Autometer as the item. There should be no reason why they sent you that one
from where I ordered it from. Let me know what you would like to do, and I
will be more than willing to accomidate you. Speak to you soon,

Matt @ LP

Hey Beau,

I see you have a problem with a part you have ordered. Let's get it taken care
of as fast as we can. I think Jared told me you have recieved the autometer
gauge pod but you ordered the ford racing? I ordered the ford racing gauge pod
from the vendor as that is what should of been shipped. The thing I am not
aware of and will find out today is if Ford Racing uses Autometer or not. Let
me know what you would like to do, if you want to just send it back and get
refunded or try to swap it with something else we can do that. If you would
like to send it back, here is our address.

Lethal Performance, INC
134 NW 16th Street Suite 5
Boca Raton, FL 33432

Speak to you soon,

Matt @ LP

Please email me back or even call me so we can take care of this. I asure you this has been noticed and there would never be a time when I wouldn't shy away from somebody for any reason. At Lethal Performance everyone will be treated with the same curiosity as anyone else, even if you spent $1 or $10,000.

Speak to you soon,

Matt @ Lethal Performance

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Thanks for your reply guys. I wasn't mad at all, just trying to find out where I need to ship the gauge pod back since it was dropped shipped. :) I beleive that the Autometer and the Ford Racing gauge pod are two differently designed pods, not just the Autometer being a replica of the Ford Racing pod. I looked at other websites and it seems that this is so, I may be wrong though. I'll check the spam filter on my email and make sure it isnt messing up. Again, you guys are great, I just wasn't sure where to ship the item back if needed.

Thanks,
Beau.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The Autometer and Ford Racing piece are the same thing. Autometer makes them for ford. Just as if you ordered a Ford Racing Part # M-6066-CT46 which is actually a Whipple part # WK-200100B.

They are the same thing with different part numbers and nothing else. So you do have the right part. Hope that helps. Jared

:beer:

flsupraguy said:
Thanks for your reply guys. I wasn't mad at all, just trying to find out where I need to ship the gauge pod back since it was dropped shipped. :) I beleive that the Autometer and the Ford Racing gauge pod are two differently designed pods, not just the Autometer being a replica of the Ford Racing pod. I looked at other websites and it seems that this is so, I may be wrong though. I'll check the spam filter on my email and make sure it isnt messing up. Again, you guys are great, I just wasn't sure where to ship the item back if needed.

Thanks,
Beau.

Mayhem

Established Member
I'm glad to see that you guys are on the ball about correcting issues, I wish I could say the same thing for some of the other vendors.

Users who are viewing this thread