Wrtie Up: A little insight on datalogging the coyote...

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Awesome write up. Thanks. !
Reading this made me think about my ltft. Recently it is always starting at 1.07 at the beginning of a wot pull.
Stft goes down to .93-0.94. You talk about trying to get stft as close as possible to 1. Isn't stft in my case trying to remove the fuel ltft adds? Sometimes I just think if disconnecting the bat would help reset ltft :)

Yes, I sometimes see LTFT add fuel and STFT remove it on random strategys. You can clean KAM on your device and see if that effects anything at all.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
great article thank you. Have you written the section yet about how to set up your analog inputs? I'd like to be able to log boost. I have a couple GM 2 and 3 bar MAP sensors laying around I was going to use. Question is how so I wire it to the ECU so the SCT software sees the info it will provide?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Wanted to bump this as its getting pretty crazy some of the logs im getting from some of the guys on Anything Coyote FB page.

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
Mastwolf
Admittedly I know little about all the info in the data logs, especially having been out of this game for years. However, when I had my blown 98 Navigator tuned, one of the things the tuner wanted most was the EGT. I noticed that EGT is absent from the list of PIDS on your program. Is this now a less needed piece of information, or just different tuners with different desired information?

Users who are viewing this thread