WS6 vs KB Cobra & GT500

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Any members here who ran this WS6? Supposedly the WS6 is on motor, but I can't see it beating a twin screw Cobra & GT500 by buses.
[youtube_browser]tg4Gn1LOsqo&feature[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]kG1Zopq_NRY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]rtSoih3ki_M&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
:shrug: who knows man ? for all we know it could be a H/C/I LS3 with a stalled TH400 all while on a diet. Just "Motor" is a relative term know what I mean ?

Certainly would like to know what's done to it though.

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Looks like blkvnm512's cars from instagram. The shelby is his brother if i'm correct. The t/a is a 408 with spray

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
So does the owner of the T/A not share his setup or what? I don't understand why some people are super secretive of what's done to their car. In my experience, people like that are always extremely butt hurt when they lose a race.

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Excuse me on saying it's a 408 with spray.. just putting what the guy said on the interwebz, that had raced him. :read:

The Mongoose

Established Member
So does the owner of the T/A not share his setup or what? I don't understand why some people are super secretive of what's done to their car. In my experience, people like that are always extremely butt hurt when they lose a race.

No clue. I personally think the guy is a duech. If he really did have a 408 and got beat by a cam only LS1, then I'd probably set the ****er on fire and proceed to commit suicide.

stangfreak

Established Member

lots of lsx guys are like that. Most wont say what they have or lie about what they have.

The Mongoose

Established Member
Lots of LSx guys aren't like that too. I don't give a **** if you know what I have because it really doesn't ****ing matter in the end when one of us is getting our ass drug.

Users who are viewing this thread