WS6 vs. Z06, Fox vs. C5 & more

BStowers023

Established Member
Some good racing from saturday night :banana:

Basically me and the blue z06 have been going back and forth for about a week on our local forum and it turned into one of the largest threads in that forums history. Basically I did not want to race him nor did I not care to race him but sure enough constant instigation caused this race to happen, he just got the car back and made 481whp STD and basically said he was going to work my WS6 and some money was lost because of this. The other races were just on spot callouts but my race was planned.

Also we raced 3 times, all races were pretty similar.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AdM0Gp4wig&feature=player_embedded"]Gas Station Racing - YouTube[/nomedia]

Another view of one of my races with the C5z
WS6 vs C5Z06 - YouTube

Last edited:

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
Nice cars, especially that fox-it looks like it moved pretty good (with the NOS)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

BStowers023

Established Member
LOL #1 why was this moved?
LOL #2 at people saying the video sucked, it was filmed with a 1080p go pro, and sorry we don't race on heavily lighted interstates like some dumbasses, we do a lot of dig racing around here so the interstate roll BS doesn't happen.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
LOL #1 why was this moved?LOL #2 at people saying the video sucked, it was filmed with a 1080p go pro, and sorry we don't race on heavily lighted interstates like some dumbasses, we do a lot of dig racing around here so the interstate roll BS doesn't happen.

This is from the moderator of this section, this is why it was moved:

Guys, This section is for kill stories. Track prefered and street not recommended but stories none the less.

If you have a vid along with the story then fine, post it after the story. If it is just a vid then we have a pics and vids section for that!

In here,
Do not just post up race vids you found.
Do not post up a vid of a friends race you saw last night.
Do not post bench racing questions.
Do not post rants about someone who won't race.

If they are not your stories or races or you have a story to go with your friends race then the vids go in the pics and vids section.

IE: Just a race vid with no back story or not your vid goes to Pics and Video Buffet.

BStowers023

Established Member
This is from the moderator of this section, this is why it was moved:

Guys, This section is for kill stories. Track prefered and street not recommended but stories none the less.

If you have a vid along with the story then fine, post it after the story. If it is just a vid then we have a pics and vids section for that!

In here,
Do not just post up race vids you found.
Do not post up a vid of a friends race you saw last night.
Do not post bench racing questions.
Do not post rants about someone who won't race.

If they are not your stories or races or you have a story to go with your friends race then the vids go in the pics and vids section.

IE: Just a race vid with no back story or not your vid goes to Pics and Video Buffet.

Can I make a story, then this can get moved back into that section?

sneakypete4v

Established Member
the dakota is mine, it has the stock 160k mile short block in it still with a baby cam and some mildly worked stock cast iron heads, stock tb, and stock air box with the front cut out and a k&n drop in. the truck is still on the cam only sct hemifever tune and it still has the stock 3.92's with a 26" tire. i run out of gear at 115. i didn't beat the mach, if you listen in the vid i knock em off from the 50 roll and barely hit the limiter, and he got out on me by about a fender, where i kept him locked down at. with the '10 ss, i jumped out about a car, and he slowly started to pull me back in, i ran out of gear as he's starting to go around me which makes it seem like he's yanking the shit out of me, but he wasn't. he def had more mph on me, but not that damn much lol. thanks for the love guys, the truck is usually the topic for the shit talkers. the '10 ss also had a muffler delete and a set of 17" z06 wheels in the rear with a 275-40 nitto dr, which helped his gear and rotational mass pretty well i'd imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread