WTB 03/04 Black or Silver Cobra in Southeast

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Let me know, ready to buy when I find the right one. Post pics or a link, mileage, and contact info or pm me contact info.

Thanks

outlawdragradia

Established Member
03 silver coupe

11,300 miles 750 A/C to tires KB polished 2.2 chrome Fr500 Call 502-316-2803 For Steve or call 859-608-6699 for Don I am listing this for him due to work schedule, or email at [email protected] Located in Georgetown KY let me know if interested

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
03 Coupe with 26xxx. Last time car was on Dyno it made 652 on pump gas. Has Mammoth, 60#'s, RR pulleys, HANS FLSFC's, Gords Intercooler, dual GT pumps, lowered on H&Rs, LVL5 halfshafts, PRO 5.0 Shifter, FTB Heavy Duty Front Rotors (just installed in Dec and properly bedded and then car was driven and placed into storage), magnaflow catback, 18x9 and 18x11 Satin Cobra wheels 275.35.18 Michelins upfront with 50% tread and brand new 295.35.18 DR's with only 20 miles and 0 passes/burnouts on them. Trunk mounted battery with BIG 3 upgrade, Corbeau race seats and home made RSD.

Not installed and would be included...
BNIB True Forged Icey Res
BNIB Zone 5 Performance MDM Mega Driver Module
BNIB Full Tilt Boogie Racing IRS Bushing kit (complete)
BNIB Full Tilt Boogie Racing Adjustable sway bar end links
KW Variant Front Coil Overs
RR 3.000 Dia Pulley (for mammoth)
Fore Dual GT Fuel Hat
PHP Bumpsteer/Upgraded Toe Link Kit
Mcleod Street Twin Clutch 26 spline

I know I am forgetting other parts, but the car has been in storage for the last 4 months in a climate controlled storage facility with car cover and trickle charger. Brother went over to start car every 2 weeks. I moved to Australia for the winter and did not transport over due to needing to either be converted to RHD or I had to place stickers all over the car indicating this was a LHD vehicle. I can take pictures later this week.

I can be reached at jo [at] eviltwinsmedia [dot] com Car is located in Fort Worth, TX

Users who are viewing this thread