WTB: 03-04 Cobra <$25k <30k miles

midtex01gt

Established Member
I am trying to locate a car for a friend of mine. I have purchased from this forum on behalf of my customers before. My name is Jeremy Hohn, and I have a friend looking for a Cobra, and unfortunately, because I am a Dodge dealership, I don't readily have access to any around west texas. This person is PRE-APPROVED for your asking price, so please be up front about mods, any issues (I will carfax all cars anyway) and your approximate area. I went to Oregon for the last Cobra I purchased from a member here, and would like to not go quite that far if I can help it this time.

I am a legit, non spammer, and Ryan Stabler might remember me as shofun93 from Shoforum and as a previous buyer here I am VERY serious about this and my customer is ready to buy within a week.

please post up your cars for sale including VINs

Please include any mods done and/or repair issues with your Cobra if applicable ( I have a local terminator on motor number 4!!!!)

Call me on my cell phone at 432-770-3141 and pitch me your car....the easiest guys to sell are salesmen!!!

I can also be reached at my Dealership, All American Dodge of Midland, a litha store, at 432-522-3115...

Thanks for your inquiries and help in getting this guy hooked up!! :banana:

P.S. In order to keep my transportation costs down, I would be MOST interested in cars in the soutwest region of the US including AZ, TX, OK, NM, and Southern CA. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread