WTB 03/04 Cobra around 15k

AndysCobra

I know pretty much nobody's selling a cobra for this cheap, but if you have a higher mileage stockish near me than that would be great. Only coupes please.

Cobra_Chris03

Established Member
Oh sorry. I actually meant to update that. I'm willing to let the car go for 17k due to the head tick. Car runs absolutely fine and has no issues at all but it's just a little annoying in my opinion. I'm only selling it because i just bought a house.

tarheels15

Established Member
I know pretty much nobody's selling a cobra for this cheap, but if you have a higher mileage stockish near me than that would be great. Only coupes please.
Come to cali bro. You can get higher mileage cobras out here for nada and do a good search on craigslist and you will find them. I find them all the time.

Jui$yCobra

Established Member
I just moved to NYC from Texas 2 years ago and I have an 04 Silver Coupe bone stock with less than 80k miles on her which you may be interested in. I'm located in Queens NYC 281-907-2200. I'm within your price range.

Users who are viewing this thread