WTB: 03/04 Cobra coupe in White/Silver/Red/CO. Low mileage, anywhere in the country.

O4COBRA

Established Member
What's going on guys. I'm looking at getting back in the saddle and getting another Cobra. There are a lot of WTB threads on here so I apologize. But I'm not seeing a lot of cars on here right now so I'm hoping someone is thinking about selling one and finds this ad.

I'm looking for super low miles, or at least low mileage coupe in hopefully white or silver. Second choice would be red or comp orange. I would entertain other colors, but these colors are my main interest. Keep in mind I've had an SB, black, and DSG Cobra before. So i'm looking for a different color than I've already had. I will pay the premium to get a low mileage car, I'm not looking to give you only $20,000 for your 10k miles car. I will pay the price for the right car.

I would love to find a low mileage 2.2KB car. If not a 2.2 car I would rather have the car be all stock. Like I said before, I would entertain anything low mileage so let me know what you have or know of.

Lastly, I will go anywhere in the country for it. I would prefer a legit car, hence the reason I'm looking for a car here on SVTP and not from other methods. I'd be willing to pay some sort of finders fee for someone who finds something out there and leads me to it.

I've been in talks with a member on here for a Silver one, but he's kind of on the fence about selling it. Hopefully he decides to sell it to me, but if not I can understand his reasons for not selling it. So until then, let me know what you have please.

Thanks,

Kyle

O4COBRA

Established Member
TTT. Trying to give myself a Christmas gift this year.

To those that have responded, thank you. I'm still taking them into consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread