WTB: 03/04 Cobra Coupe

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
Within the next month I will be actively looking for a low mileage (under 15K), relatively unmodded 03/04 Cobra Coupe. Dyno queens can apply, I'm not looking for cars that have been raced a lot. The car that's a weekend warrior, only driven in nice weather, and spends its winters and down time in the garage, that's what I'm looking for. I am only considering the following colors: Screaming Yellow, Competition Orange, Dark Shadow Grey, or Sonic Blue. I will consider White and Redfire if it's a deal I just can't pass up. I live in Central Ohio and would consider flying somewhere and driving back if it's the perfect car. Thanks! :coolman:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
If you want to consider black, my 8k mile '04 coupe will be for sale shortly.
I'm in Toledo, PM me for details.

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
biminiLX said:
If you want to consider black, my 8k mile '04 coupe will be for sale shortly.
I'm in Toledo, PM me for details.

Sorry man, black is the only color I'll never own. They are beautiful when clean, but really hard to keep them that way... :(

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
I live in Ohio but our daughter lives in Mooresville N.C. Send pics to me if possible:

[email protected]

I am looking for a solid '04 but might consider an '03. What color is yours and what mods? (I tried to PM you but it said you weren't accepting PM's)

Steve Gibson
Lima, Ohio

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Wease said:
Sorry man, black is the only color I'll never own. They are beautiful when clean, but really hard to keep them that way... :(
That's cool man, I completely understand. I felt the same way as this is my first black car, but its really not that bad as I expected. I keep it waxed and garaged (cali. car dust is awesome for black) but any rain and its over. No color sweeter when clean for sure. Good luck on finding a car, its killing me to sell mine.
-J

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
biminiLX said:
That's cool man, I completely understand. I felt the same way as this is my first black car, but its really not that bad as I expected. I keep it waxed and garaged (cali. car dust is awesome for black) but any rain and its over. No color sweeter when clean for sure. Good luck on finding a car, its killing me to sell mine.
-J

whats your asking price?

Users who are viewing this thread