WTB: 03/04 Cobra in or around Kanasa

T3H D0C

Established Member
I would like it to be around $25K. Of course the less miles the better. I don't mind mods. Any and all help wold be apreciated. Thanks in advance

T3H D0C

Established Member
I don't think I got it...can you send it again?....also I forgot to mention I only want coupes...no verts...thanks again

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
T3H D0C said:
I would like it to be around $25K. Of course the less miles the better. I don't mind mods. Any and all help wold be apreciated. Thanks in advance

You might want to contact a guy that goes by the username CobraManofUtah here on svtperformance.com. He helps people buy and sell their Cobras. I just bought a Cobra last week that he found and negotiated for me. You can either pm him here or shoot a message directly to [email protected] Can't hurt......

Either way...good luck.

Ruggerback

Established Member
Hey Outlaw, I have a 2003 Mineral Grey that I would let go. Car has 3700 miles. Thats right only 3700 miles, car is a very early production run, number 522. I bought it new in June 2002.

Car was flashed by ford chip tune and dyno'ed @ 440/440. Mods are Amazon CAI, metco lower 6lb (old smaller style) and Bassani catback and X. I do not have pics at the present time because I'm in BFE, Arkansas but I would give it 9.7 out of 10. <but I am partial to it of course. :coolman:

E-Mail for further questions [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread