WTB: 03-04 Cobra in Socal

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Just like the title says

My friend is looking for a terminator, perferably modded for under 30k. The car has to be in good shape and never raced. I know its sort of an oxymoron having a modded cobra never being raced before, but humor me.

He's looking for one in socal and he wants a coupe.

Let me know if you or you know one thats selling. We already have one that we're going to look at, but if that doesn't work out we'll need more to look at!! :coolman:

Thanks guys

Danny

Wickd03

Banned
i have an 03 mods are in signature. almost done with the 5.4 swap. will sell after its on the dyno and everything is runnin right.. but i want 38 obo.

fast4v

Established Member
10th anniversary Cobra for sale.
Under 4,500 miles; B&M shifter; cold air; 2.8 pulley; upr idler; accufab throttle body and plenum; c/c plates; coil over suspension; global west trilateral subframes; magna flow x-pipe and catback; 1 inch rear wheel spacers; adjustable front tierods; predator handheld; still have stock F1'S on; always garaged and covered with California car cover; never been in the rain; never raced or tracked; oh I forgot the cobra is black with red and black interior; also have all stock parts except exhaust.pics and Listed on autotrader.com.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread