WTB 03/04 Cobra in TEXAS/OKLAHOMA

BA03COBRA

Established Member
Like the title says im looking to buy a 2003/2004 Cobra in Texas/Oklahoma. Looking for a Coupe only. Colors wanted are Black, DSG, SB, OW, CO and Silver. Miles id like under 70k miles and modified. Looking to spend around 20k...maybe a little more depending on the car. I am currently deployed and ill be back in Texas in about a month and a half. I am a motivated buyer. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks

Last edited:

BA03COBRA

Established Member
Sethsual, what do you think it is putting out on the setup you have on it now? And does the switch panel on the drivers door stay in like its supposed to?

Cobra4life03

Established Member
For sale!!! 04 cobra.. 2.3 whipple, livernois stroker motor 5.0L, kooks long tube, lentech 4r70w trans w/ mvb and trans brake, upgraded radiator (larger), 8.8 rear end w/ 373 gear, aluminum drive shaft, upr kmember, strange adj shocks, solid uppers and lower both adj, Borla pro xs mufflers, 80# inj, kb bap, 3 tune flip chip In Console, Pioneer touch screen radio,jl audio 5x7 in doors and 6x9 in rear, jl w6 10 in trunk, 1000 watt amp, 400 watt amp, mounted in spare tire location! Sounds very good! Very clean car 38k miles.. Never been in rain! $23000 Obo please no low ball offers this car is worth every penny!! Located in Brandon, ms Call or text 601-613-four60four...

markrocks03

Established Member
03 cobra anniversary black. 61 know miles

Like the title says im looking to buy a 2003/2004 Cobra in Texas/Oklahoma. Looking for a Coupe only. Colors wanted are Black, DSG, SB, OW, CO and Silver. Miles id like under 70k miles and modified. Looking to spend around 20k...maybe a little more depending on the car. I am currently deployed and ill be back in Texas in about a month and a half. I am a motivated buyer. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks

I have a all blacked out 03 cobra. Anniversary edition black and red seats. Full bolt on solid rear end. Front tubular suspension. 19 wheels blacked out from front to back. 61k miles clean title. Here in Texas for pics text 956 472 4348

Sethsual

Established Member
Sethsual, what do you think it is putting out on the setup you have on it now? And does the switch panel on the drivers door stay in like its supposed to?

Sorry, I wasn't notified of this response in a timely manner. My shop estimates 500/500 as it sits.
It was originally a Texas car and I haven't re-tuned it for Kansas weather yet, so it'd do well/better to be back in Texas.
As for the switch panel, it's always been like it is in the picture.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-F-S-2003-Black-Coupe-39-100-Miles-in-Midwest
I have since relisted it at $21,000 (after selling the Kenne Bell and other miscellaneous parts).
Feel free to text me @ 316-371-5447 any time -- I work nights and turn my phone off during the day, so really, any time.

Last edited:

ozarksvt

Established Member
I have a 2003 Black 10 anniversary with 31000 miles. Asking $21500 OBO. Never pullied, chipped or tuned. Almost a virgin. Has Steeda catback and tri-ax shifter. Just decided to sell today. Located in SE Missouri.

Users who are viewing this thread