WTB 03/04 COBRA Ny,Nj,Ct

M93TF

looking to buy a 2003 2004 Cobra with a minimal amount of modifications something clean mileage is not a huge concern at this point. only looking for 4 colors torch red Sonic blue metallic grey or black I would consider other colors if the price is right ....not really interested in convertibles.

Last edited:

nufc1

Established Member
Looking for 25k as is .

Attachments

• 20170918_083519.jpg
    20170918_083519.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 56

M93TF

I am interested .... ive owned 5 mustangs i was really trying to stay away from black only because fords black is a nightmare but if the paint and interior is clean i would look past it

nufc1

Established Member
I am not going to hide anything I scratched the hood getting snow off my bad. There are scuffs and scratches. Never touched paint work. Windscreen wipers are grey not black.corner parts where the mirrors the plastic is also grey bought the stuff to make them black but didn't use it.kept it original not trying to hide anything !

M93TF

I am not going to hide anything I scratched the hood getting snow off my bad. There are scuffs and scratches. Never touched paint work. Windscreen wipers are grey not black.corner parts where the mirrors the plastic is also grey bought the stuff to make them black but didn't use it.kept it original not trying to hide anything !
I appreciate that I know these cars are 15 years old and they're going to have some blemishes

nufc1

Established Member
Thanks. My wife said I don't want to let it go .I am 62 today and have no. Time for it
Thanks for looking good look with your search

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread