WTB: 03-04 Cobra or 03-04 Mach 1 Valve Covers

cj428mach

Established Member
I have a set of covers I just picked up that are off a 99-01 Cobra that I'd sell fairly cheap. They have the pcv locations in the same spots as 03-04 Cobras they just don't have the same shape around the valve (actually they're probably cleaner looking but I want 03-04 style). The raised area around the pcv valve is perfectly around where on a 03-04 Cobra they're oval shaped.

TORQJNKY

I have a set of covers I just picked up that are off a 99-01 Cobra that I'd sell fairly cheap. They have the pcv locations in the same spots as 03-04 Cobras they just don't have the same shape around the valve (actually they're probably cleaner looking but I want 03-04 style). The raised area around the pcv valve is perfectly around where on a 03-04 Cobra they're oval shaped.

Thanks. I actually need the larger cam gear area the 03/04 cover have.

Returned your PM OP

PM returned.

Ive got a complete set off of an 03, SVT plate and coil covers all OE. 63k mile car shoot me a PM if interested.

If I can'twork anything out with silver03svt, I'll PM you. Thanks bud.

cj428mach

Established Member
Thanks. I actually need the larger cam gear area the 03/04 cover have.

Do you have any info on this? I did a google search but everything I turned up said they would work and I can't find anything about a cam gear issue.

I'll probably end up selling them and I don't want to screw a buyer by telling them they'll fit something that they wont. Thanks

Mike

TORQJNKY

Do you have any info on this? I did a google search but everything I turned up said they would work and I can't find anything about a cam gear issue.

I'll probably end up selling them and I don't want to screw a buyer by telling them they'll fit something that they wont. Thanks

Mike

03-04 Cobra's, 03-04 Mach 1's, Ford GT's and 5.4L Lincoln Navigators had larger cam gears which is why there is a bulbous area on the front of the valve covers. Not sure about 99-01 Cobras.

Comparatively, the 07-14 GT500's used smaller cam gears and have somewhat smoother looking valve covers in the front. I have a 13 GT500 and am upgrading my timing chains, guides and cam gears to billet for added strength to support 1200+ WHP. The kit for this has larger cam sprockets which require additional clearance, so that's why I'm going after these covers.

cj428mach

Established Member
03-04 Cobra's, 03-04 Mach 1's, Ford GT's and 5.4L Lincoln Navigators had larger cam gears which is why there is a bulbous area on the front of the valve covers. Not sure about 99-01 Cobras.

The 99-01 covers I got are identical in the cam gear area as the 03-04 cobra covers I just picked up tonight. The only difference is the round vs oval pvc area. If you're interested let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread