WTB:03/04 cobra seats

blue95

Established Member
i am looking to buy a set of 03/04 cobra seats black with grey inserts for a vert perferibly but will take coupe depending on price. i live in st.louis and would perfer something local so send me a price including shipping to st.louis,MO 63129 if you are not local.

thanks

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
that guy's on crack if he thinks he's getting 2k for those seats. you think he'd learn since he's been relisting them for a while.

blue95

Established Member
yea all his stuff is high priced. last time he posted the ones with the grey inserts i told him id give him 900 cash and drive to get them and he said he needs atleast 1200 out of them and they arent even in perfect shape.

but anybody got a set for me????? im really needing a nice set since i dont have any seats in my car now...

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Not sure if you are interested, but I will be selling my complete 10th anniversary interior in the next couple weeks. The seats are out of a coupe. I can include the floor mats, steering wheel, seats, back headrest, e brake handle, and ebrake. Let me know if you would be interested in the 10th interior.

Users who are viewing this thread