WTB 03-04 Cobra Vert. near Western NC

foureyedmustang

Established Member
Whats up guys im looking for a new ride. I want a 03-04 cobra vert. I already have financing thru the state employes credit union lined up. Just need to find the right car. Im pretty picky so dont try to sell me something thats not right. You wont get it past me. Mildly built cars are ok as long as its done right with the supporting mods. Higher mileage cars are ok just no junk. Seems like all the ones ive looked at have either been sold too quick, had paint work, nasty, or been gut raped. Looking for something close to Asheville NC. Might drive a few hours for the right car. Post up what you have or pm me. Im ready to BUY......... :-D

Last edited:

grizzy6360

Established Member
Ole Raindog outta Asheville had a whipple vert for sale. I was gonna scoop it up but timing is still off! 12k miles mint and nasty. Look him up.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
how in the hell have I not met any of you guys before and we're all in the same town? sorry OP if I"m hijacking your thread

smknvette

Established Member
how in the hell have I not met any of you guys before and we're all in the same town? sorry OP if I"m hijacking your thread

Yea I'm sure we've met before if you've been into street racing or cruising at all. Did you ever go to Patton ave? What did you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smknvette

Established Member
Come on people lets sell this man a car so he will quit complaining all the time hahahaha. He drove my 04 cobra to the beach for mustang week and has been hooked ever since hahaha.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Yea I'm sure we've met before if you've been into street racing or cruising at all. Did you ever go to Patton ave? What did you have?

I drive the green cobra in my sig- and still go to patton ave at least once a month up at sonic on saturday nights. I'll be up there this saturday for sure.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Yea dummy to the cruise in at sonic lol.

Hey man do you have the turbo car? Last time I was up there I think flex and michael ray might have been talking to you. Small world huh lol.

If you're talking about the turbo mach 1- that's my buddy Justin, I have the extremely loud 97 cobra with F1a on it.

foureyedmustang

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread