WTB 03-04 cobra

joker21705

Established Member
Looking to buy a 2003-2004 Cobra Coupe ( no convertibles ) most colors i will entertain except yellow with respectable miles lower the better that has been well taken care of it's going to be put in the garage and driven on weekends, tastefully modded located in my area i am in Mass as i don't want to travel to far to go get it.

I use to be a member on here a long time ago and forgot my info this is the first place i thought of to start my search.

Thank you!

[email protected]
No exact budget depends on the car i would say 30k is over my budget 25ish is reasonable

Last edited:

lescok

Established Member
Might want to post a budget and contact info to help. Good luck on your search.

joker21705

Established Member
Bump
i do have a question though for those of you who have bought a car privately how can you get a low % on your loan?
it's an older car so everywhere seems high any advice i would appreciate.

5.0adam

Established Member
Where in MA are you located? I have an 03 sonic blue coupe with 37xxx miles on it. Only mods are a CAI, headerback exhaust and pulley. Comes with an SCT tuner and all stock parts to go with, of course with all original doc's and title in hand. The inside is 9/10 10 being brand new. The owner I bought it from was a ford tech and had plastic service covers over the seats when I got it. Paint is 7/10 could use a good clay and buff with some light scratches ( nothing to crazy for a 13 yr old car)

Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread