WTB 03-04 Cobra

outlaw10.5guy

bolt on means what to you
Established Member
Hey guys. New guy to the forum site but looking forward to this helping me out. I am looking for a 03-04 cobra black or silver only and has to be a conv. as to be low miles bolt on's no straight axle swap. Love it if it has ccw classics on it and lowered just give me what you got hope to do busniess with somone thanks. ken

outlaw10.5guy

bolt on means what to you
Established Member
Thanks, but talked to wife seeing this car is for her since i get to run ADRL outlaw 10.5 this year. she said has to be conv. and basically will buy it now if it has been lowered and on ccw's and under 20,000 miles. all other's will consider thank you

bansheewild88

Established Member
I have one for sale thats a vert silver with black top and charcoal interior seats its an 04 with 18000 miles on it just intake, jba catback, bf diff brace, and nitto 555r rear tires. . im asking 24000 obo im willing to negotiate but problem is im in Va if ur interrested its garage kept.

FORDWHLN

Established Member
03 Black vert for sale with only 20,4xx miles. Asking payoff of $19,600. Only bolt ons are welded in flowmasters. Lost job and need to move it. I'm in NC. You can see pics under "lost job must sell" link.

Users who are viewing this thread