WTB 03-04 Cobra

kngcbra24

Established Member
Hey guys I am looking for an 03-04 again.

I have a 01 Quicksilver Z06 that I am willing to sell and use the cash toward the car or possibly trade, if we can work something out. It has 61,700 miles and was dyno'd at 420 hp / 385 tq. I has a cam/intake/full exhaust and much more little detail items like shorty antenna/interior led lights/c6 wheels ....the list continues if your interested.

I have plenty of pics and videos if you would like to see the car. Im located in Central FL but would be willing to drive a few hours for something nice.

I bought the car in October and realized that I would be much happier in a Cobra i've always been a Ford guy and I jumped the gun. I just like the extra seat room and the distinct 4.6L sound.

Dont get me wrong this car is great and it moves like a m'fo but I just think I would be happier in a Mustang. There is not flaws to the engine or body just minor rock chip next to the front plate area (usual wear item for 10 year old car).

Any question comments or w/e let me know [email protected] or PM me. Let me see what you have and if your looking for a nice Vette I'm your guy.

Thanks, Andrew

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
Drop me a pm for details if you are interested I'm kicking around the idea of selling mine.(not looking to trade thought) It has a polished gen1 whipple (blower is being rebuilt this week will come with a 1yr warranty) with no issues and is very clean. Has 63K miles. Too much to list. $22K obo

Users who are viewing this thread