WTB: 03-04 KB Cobra in So. Cal

King Cobra

Ride the Snake
Established Member
Hello,
I'm interested in buying a 2003-2004 Kenne Bell Cobra Coupe.
It would be best if the car is located in So. California but, I can make exceptions if I really like the car. I'm willing to spend up to the low 30's for one depending on the condition of the car. If you want to sell your Kb Cobra feel free to pm me or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Thanks,
Gilbert

P.S. If you have one for sale and it doesn't have a kb that's fine just send me a e-mail or pm with pics and price.

Last edited:

Wickd03

Banned
im in arizona.. i want a lil more then what ur wantin to pay but if ur interested let me know.. mods are below

Jefe

Established Member
if im not mistaken this guy was asking $34,000 in SD. he's on SoCalStangs

http://www.socalstangs.com/rides/kristian/index.html

10.jpg

UCBeau

yea Kris is asking about 34k. the car is friggin incredible..fully built motor by total performance in Santee, polished KB, and i think its even had heads and cams worked into the equation.

fast4v

Established Member
10th anniversary Cobra for sale.
Under 4,500 miles; B&M shifter; cold air; 2.8 pulley; upr idler; accufab throttle body and plenum; c/c plates; coil over suspension; global west trilateral subframes; magna flow x-pipe and catback; 1 inch rear wheel spacers; adjustable front tierods; predator handheld; still have stock F1'S on; always garaged and covered with California car cover; never been in the rain; never raced or tracked; oh I forgot the cobra is black with red and black interior; also have all stock parts except exhaust.pics and Listed on autotrader.com.

Users who are viewing this thread