Wtb 03-04 SCT programmer

SVT_VICK

Established Member
Wtb 03-04 Cobra SCT programmer

Like the tittle says I'm looking to buy a Sct programmer for my 04 cobra. New preferred I just purchased a used "Unlocked Diablosport" and the thing is trash it won't allow me to load any tunes into my car because apparently my car already has a tune in it. :shrug:I already got my PCM Reflashed at the dealer today and pulled my ecu to check for any chip and nothing. So SCT it is. Pm me please. I'm in so cal. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Like the tittle says I'm looking to buy a Sct programmer for my 04 cobra. New preferred I just purchased a used "Unlocked Diablosport" and the thing is trash it won't allow me to load any tunes into my car because apparently my car already has a tune in it. :shrug:I already got my PCM Reflashed at the dealer today and pulled my ecu to check for any chip and nothing. So SCT it is. Pm me please. I'm in so cal. :thumbsup:

Wow bro :nonono:. I sold you the Diablosport tuner on ebay!

SELLERS BEWARE: So today this guy emails me saying my diablo tuner is locked and that he wants his money back. He said that he spoke with Greg at 'Racer's Edge Tuning' and he confirmed it.

So I call Greg and he says he has no idea what this guys talking about. So I tell svt_vick this and he's says he doesn't want to involve him. No it's b/c I busted you and you did not want to involve him.

You purchased exactly what I descriped in the listing an unlocked Diablosport tuner just like you said in your post. Dont even try to say I'm lying, I got all the emails.

SVT_VICK

Established Member

SELLERS BEWARE: So today this guy emails me saying my diablo tuner is locked and that he wants his money back. He said that he spoke with Greg at 'Racer's Edge Tuning' and he confirmed it.

So I call Greg and he says he has no idea what this guys talking about. So I tell svt_vick this and he's says he doesn't want to involve him. No it's b/c I busted you and you did not want to involve him.

You purchased exactly what I descriped in the listing an unlocked Diablosport tuner just like you said in your post. Dont even try to say I'm lying, I got all the emails.

:lol::bash:
Dude before you go pointing fingers at me saying bs, it's retarted how you'd sell something that don't work. YEAH I went to Greg(FOR ADVICE) earlier and that's what he said it might be either a chip in my ecu which it wasn't or the PCM it was neither therefore bad(married)programmer. I have receipts from the FORD dealer. All this is coming from the guy who has his gf as the middle women on eBay. . Smh. It's fine keep the money and ill keep this POS tuner you sold me. . No biggie. :shrug:

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
:lol::bash:
Dude before you go pointing fingers at me saying bs, it's retarted how you'd sell something that don't work. YEAH I went to Greg(FOR ADVICE) earlier and that's what he said it might be either a chip in my ecu which it wasn't or the PCM it was neither therefore bad(married)programmer. I have receipts from the FORD dealer. All this is coming from the guy who has his gf as the middle women on eBay. . Smh. It's fine keep the money and ill keep this POS tuner you sold me. . No biggie. :shrug:

Bro you clearly stated you bought a 'unlocked tuner'. The tuner works your car doesn't.

Lol your grabbing straws by saying I'm putting my gf in the middle of this. You pulled some shady shit and what goes around comes around.

SVT_VICK

Established Member
Bro you clearly stated you bought a 'unlocked tuner'. The tuner works your car doesn't.

Lol your grabbing straws by saying I'm putting my gf in the middle of this. You pulled some shady shit and what goes around comes around.

Quote in "UNLOCKED TUNER" quote out. . ! Hence***
I promise you I'm not being shady you just clearly don't know me obviously. I just hate scammers like yourself. It's false advertisement that's all. Man up to it.
That little deal was to good to be true. LOL! :bs::nono:

SVT_HAM

Established Member

Ok first of all I was there in person at ford and have paper work to prove the ecu got reflashed. Second the tuner doesn't not work/ unlocked. Stop trying to say you called Greg because I will see him tommorw and ask him on video if you called witch I know you didn't and you will look like a total idiot. No offense if its locked just return the money. You'll get your tuner back !!

SVT_VICK

Established Member
Ok first of all I was there in person at ford and have paper work to prove the ecu got reflashed. Second the tuner doesn't not work/ unlocked. Stop trying to say you called Greg because I will see him tommorw and ask him on video if you called witch I know you didn't and you will look like a total idiot. No offense if its locked just return the money. You'll get your tuner back !!

LOL..! Trippy how he's saying its unlocked when it isn't. I clearly stated that I would more then gladly mail them pics of the programmer screen as it was connected but no response. Thought about starting a case on eBay for false adverstisement but figured he'd be good for it which clearly he isn't. . :lol::bash::nono::cuss:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Broken cool has been a good seller on here so I'm sure there is more story into this that hasn't been unfold from Op side

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member

image_zps6c601cdb.jpg

Called him at 7:54 eastern time last night.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Quote in "UNLOCKED TUNER" quote out. . ! Hence***
I promise you I'm not being shady you just clearly don't know me obviously. I just hate scammers like yourself. It's false advertisement that's all. Man up to it.
That little deal was to good to be true. LOL! :bs::nono:

I sold you the tuner at a fair price of 125 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread