WTB 03-04 SVT Cobra

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I'm in the market for an 03-04 SVT Cobra COUPE ONLY. I have my financing in order and I am looking for a "garage queen". I'm in California but would pay for transport for the right car or just go and pick it up myself.

I'm looking for the following:

Condition: No faded paint, scratches, accidents, dents, door dings or mechanical issues. Please be sure this is the case because I've gone to see some cars and they are the exact opposite of what was described. Also, I do not want a car that was modded up and then returned to stock.

Colors in this order: Mystichrome, Torch Red, Sonic Blue or Black.
Miles: Under 50,000
Mods: Stock, Mild Mods (such as ported blower, pullied, exhaust).
Price: I'm willing to pay above Kelley Blue Book for the right car.

Last edited:

Cobra_Chris03

Established Member
I have a black 03 cobra with 23k miles. It does have some scuffs on the front bumper but no major damage. I'm in Florida though..

Redwhiteblueblood88

I'm in the market for an 03-04 SVT Cobra COUPE ONLY. I have my financing in order and I am looking for a "garage queen". I'm in California but would pay for transport for the right car.

Condition: No faded paint, scratches, accidents, dents, door dings or issues.
Miles: Under 30,000
Price: $22,000.00 to $26,000.00

https://smd.craigslist.org/cto/6184266609.html

gomer01

Established Member
I'm in the market for an 03-04 SVT Cobra COUPE ONLY. I have my financing in order and I am looking for a "garage queen". I'm in California but would pay for transport for the right car or just go and pick it up myself.

Condition: No faded paint, scratches, accidents, dents, door dings or mechanical issues. Please be sure this is the case because I've gone to see some cars and they are the exact opposite of what was described. Also, I do not want a car that was modded up and then returned to stock.

Miles: Under 50,000
Price: I'm willing to pay above Kelley Blue Book for the right car.
I have a 2003 sonic blue coupe I would part with only 21,000 miles and mint with ported blower headers and exhaust and more goodies. Car is mint! Located in kansas city MO. Call or text if interested 816-200-8610

Users who are viewing this thread