WTB: 03/04 Terminator. As close to stock as possible...

FAT L322

Established Member
Hey there,
Just beginning my search for a cobra. "Testing the waters" i guess you could say. Im looking for an '03/'04 as close to stock as possible w/ UNDER 30k miles. Preferably Black, Comp. Orange, or White

(It would also be best if the seller was in the Western half of the US :thumbsup: since I live in CA, but that isnt a big concern at all )

Any help would/will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks In Advance, SittinVeryTall aka SVT :rockon:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I have a mostly stock redfire vert. 25,100 miles, only mods are a K&N and a catback. PM me if you are intersted

Haus03Cobra

Established Member
Not the color your looking for but they are the fastest color haha:

Hey guys. I am selling my 03 sonic blue cobra. The car has 14,400 miles on it. Its basically stock except for mac catback, k&n intake, and mgw shifter. The only exterior mods are the cobra grill emblem and ss cobra inserts in rear bumper. Car has the satin wheels with brand new tires. I just replace them this week. The car has a couple rock chip on the front of the hood that I touched up and is not noticable. I tried to take pics of it but the camera did not keep it up. The interior is gray with the light inserts. I am not sure how to post pics but if your serious I will gladly send you them along with the cars history report from carfax. Asking price is $26,500. I am located in the philadelphia area if anyone would like to see it in person. My aol sreen name is viper91880 if ya like to im me. Thanks

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Haus03Cobra said:

Hey guys. I am selling my 03 sonic blue cobra. The car has 14,400 miles on it. Its basically stock except for mac catback, k&n intake, and mgw shifter. The only exterior mods are the cobra grill emblem and ss cobra inserts in rear bumper. Car has the satin wheels with brand new tires. I just replace them this week. The car has a couple rock chip on the front of the hood that I touched up and is not noticable. I tried to take pics of it but the camera did not keep it up. The interior is gray with the light inserts. I am not sure how to post pics but if your serious I will gladly send you them along with the cars history report from carfax. Asking price is $26,500. I am located in the philadelphia area if anyone would like to see it in person. My aol sreen name is viper91880 if ya like to im me. Thanks

/hijack

Heh I tried to PM you but you don't have enough posts...tell you what, you sell my car, and I'll buy yours....lol I'm actually looking for a SB hardtop, and I'm not that far from you either.

/endhijack

SilvrBullet

03 Cobra
Established Member
I have an 03 silver coupe with 1300 miles. 100% stock and in perfect condition. No tick or mech. problems. $27,500. Still smells new inside.

FAT L322

Established Member
Haus03Cobra said:

Philadelphia.... man that would be QUITE the roadtrip! haha
i would be very interested... but I need to sell my truck first! :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread