• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

WTB: 03-04 Terminator, Built, Tasteful Mods

Discussion in 'Terminators Buy/Sell' started by jtf8751, Sep 17, 2019.

1. jtf8751

jtf8751 Member Established Member

I've looked around at a few cars on here and while there are a few I like, just couldn't come to terms on price or it wasn't what I am looking for.

Anyway, I'm looking for a well built terminator which means putting down at least 650 whp and done right. Other supporting mods would be needed there as well. I'm willing to compromise on the color as long as its not yellow or mystichrome. Miles need to be low if possible, under 40k preferably and I have a budget up to 28k. If its just a extreme build then I could go to 30k. I do not want a race car, so it does need the back seats, etc.

Please let me know what you have or if you are considering selling. Would like to see receipts on the build if possible. Thank you.

2. bborder

bborder Member Established Member

3. Blown90LX

Blown90LX Member Established Member

Are you open to both convertibles and coupes? I have a built vert that I may be put up for sale shortly.

4. twin62cobra

twin62cobra Member Established Member

I have Twin Turbo Vert that makes over 1000 RWHP and runs 9.6 at over 154 in the 1/4. It only has 20,000 miles on it and nothing has been remove. If you have any questions you can call me 910-964-7845.

5. mbsvt

mbsvt My Hot Rod's Established Member

I have an 03 DSG Coupe Florida car clean car fax. I found a Lightning I want, so going to sell my Cobra.

Send me your e-mail I will send a link to my picture album. and any details you need

5.0 Built MMR Motor bullet custom blower cams ported heads 2.3 VMP GT 500 TB
    659 HP on Pump Gas....With only #16 Boost

[​IMG]

6. mbsvt

mbsvt My Hot Rod's Established Member

I have an 03 DSG Coupe Florida car clean car fax. I found a Lightning I want, so going to sell my Cobra.

Send me your e-mail I will send a link to my picture album. and any details you need

5.0 Built MMR Motor bullet custom blower cams ported heads 2.3 VMP GT 500 TB
    659 HP on Pump Gas....With only #16 Boost

[​IMG]