WTB: 03/04 terminator... Sold my terminator in Sep. Want another already lol.

go2cdmb

Established Member
WTB: 03/04 terminator... Prefer Whipple or Kenne but the stock Eaton is ok too!

I have cash and am ready to buy. No games, no stories, no tirekicking...

I'm in the northeast, so would like a car that isn't insanely far away...

I'd like a coupe in silver, mineral grey, white, redfire or sonic blue...maybe black if it's WELL taken care of.. we all know how easy black can get swirls etc and start to look hideous if not cared for meticulously...

I'd preferrably like a whipple or Kenne Bell, but the stock eaton is fine too. Please no beat cars, no drag only cars, no ridiculous wings or the like, and no time wasters. From the purchase and search of my last one, we know these cars, and know what to look for in getting one...

I guess that's about it, if you'd like to see what I like/my taste in these cars, I regrettably sold one that I in September...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-silver-cobra-upstate-ny-low-miles-clean.html

Please, PLEASE no yellow lol. Yes, that means yellow, and that too... Just my opinion, but very few cars can pull yellow off, and a mustang def isn't one of them :rolling::beer: I don't want to get on a Festivus airing of greivances rant or anything, but yellow is gayer than cum on a mustache. :banana:

Last edited:

Red99SVT

Established Member
Keep an eye out for my post. I will probably be listing a Silver 03 with a built motor, cams, Hellion Hellraiser kit, etc.. The car will prolly need a few things, but will be priced very good.

sltblock

Established Member
I have an 04 Black Vert. with 27.5k miles for 22.5k cash.

Last edited:

go2cdmb

Established Member
Keep an eye out for my post. I will probably be listing a Silver 03 with a built motor, cams, Hellion Hellraiser kit, etc.. The car will prolly need a few things, but will be priced very good.

I'm not on here too much, shoot me a pm about it. Thanks

ZO Fast

All Gold Everything
Established Member
It put down 620 through the automatic on 18 pounds. Haven't gotten the chance to take it down the quarter with the new setup. It ran low 11's at high 120's with the 6-speed and clutch problems. Price can be negotiated depending on how I would be able to get the car to you. Shoot me an offer and depending on what it is I'm sure distance wise we could meet up somewhere since we are a good distance away, unless you would want to ship it.

Users who are viewing this thread